What We Do
Zero Waste Solutions, Inc. provides Facilities Support Services to government and commercial agencies nationwide. Services include:
- Building Maintenance and Operations Services
- Integrated Solid Waste Management Services
- Healthcare Housekeeping Services
- Janitorial Services
- Capability – 16 years of experience with government and commercial contracts; familiarity with FARS/DFARS
- Financially Sound – Ability to satisfy all contractual obligations
- Quality Focus – ISO 9001 and ISSA, CIMS Green Building (GB) certified with honors
- Satisfied Customers – Performance ratings consistently in the top percentile
- Site-Specific Safety Programs – Safety records better than industry average
- Seasoned and Knowledgeable Personnel – Credentialed Executive Housekeepers with REH or CEH designations. Numerous LEED, Safety, Quality Control, Human Resources and Training designations
To increase environmental and corporate sustainability by identifying and implementing cost and resource-saving strategies based on the zero waste concept.
Working towards zero waste!
- Reducing Carbon Footprint:
We are passionate about assisting institutions drastically reduce their carbon footprint while simultaneously promoting community health.
Focus on training communication, collaboration, as well as protection of our community and employees.
- Quality Control:
Internationally recognized standards and certifications available to view here.
- Customer Satisfaction:
Performance ratings consistently in the top percentile
Integrated strategies focused on environmental and community health.